Monday 18 May 2009

Isuru Malli

Halew

Euridays Gossip Aiyah wakes up to the same sound. The Sound of my wipe shouting at me for sleeping till the sun is shining on my buttocks. My wipe is very nice. She making good coconut salad, she washes me smelly saron, one time lon ago she even tried to do funny funny unmentionable things to me which was very fun. 10 months later we had son. After that she never try to be funny. The only problem my wipe is hauing is her mouth. It is like rusty salmon tin in a pin ball machine.

But today morning I was woken up by the sound of laughing people. As I lay in my gunny sack bed thinking about the my journey through the bushes to the toilet I wonder "kaudha yako" (who the hell) was making such a loud noises so early in the morning.

I get up iscratch my buttock and go to see what are happen. Ammataudu! Isuru malli has gotten drunk and fallen sleep on my door and as is the case with peoples who fall asleep in sarong, sarong had travelled a great distance. Isuru mallis rambutans were on public display. Huta pochchi! That is when I realized isuru malli is called "malli" not just cos he is small in years.


In other news I have caught the dog that urinated on my wheel. I decide to name him 'cat' and keep him as pet. That will teach it. Putting piss on my wheel.

I am now going to drive my tree wheel


Dushum dishum


Gossip Aiyah!

3 comments:

  1. oh poor isuru malli.... what an indecent exposure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rusty salmon tin in a pinball machine!!! epic win!!! :D

    ReplyDelete