Sunday 24 May 2009

Saima Cut wela.


Yesterday night vey bad for gossip aiyah. Actually even today morning is very bad. I am meeting with some of my prends yesterdays and going to the posh establishments known as Senkada bar. Where as self respecting young lads tend to do at a bar we order a devil meats and kadala and some of srilankas finest distilled coconut waters which tastes like petrol. And so the activity of drinking began. Wipe also calling auri pipteen minutes asking 'what time are you coming home you dam fool' dam annoying that womans is. So euritimes she is calling I am drinking some more. Now gossip aiya was drunk. But gossip aiya was mindful to keep his sarong on, unlike that buttock wart isuru malli, so nobodys sees mambalams.

Now gossip Aiya can not remember coming home last night but wipe is not talking to me this morning. Considering I hau very big over hang that is not nessasarily a bad thing. I looked outside tree wheel also there. 'budu ammoo' I breath huge sighs of relief. Then it happened. As I got to my feets I was paid a visit by one mr Kabral. So I run to toilet and put my head in hole. (we are not hauing cummote. All we hau is a hole in the ground, like shown in picture) Kabral came and came and came until I couldn’t stand straight. Huka pochchi! Now those with minds like my toilet might be wondering why this kabral bloke is doing unmentionable things to gossip Aiya. But mr Kabral is a fond name we have given for the vomits (derived from the latin term 'kabaraya' gossip aiya knows latin also) So I thought ah ok now Kabral gone I can liu happily ever after. But no. ten minutes later kabral coming again. Huka pochchi. So went again. Ten minutes later man visiting again. Dam joke only. After seven such visits to the lat room I am not sittin in front of my computer unable to move. Wipe is not making me any kos mellum even. Devils woman is laughing at my situations. Wait till she gets the periodicals will you. I will laugh till I cry.
Cat is also coming and sniffin my bollucks all day ( you will remember that gossip aiya now has a dog named cat) dam annoying dog. Now neighbours will know I hau not washed sarong in a week.

All my prens are calling and laughing at me. Chikey! Must never drink again. Gossip aiya hopes all of you will learn from my mistakes and stop drinking. Atleast on poya days.

Only one dishum today

Dishum

Gossip Aiyah!

2 comments:

  1. Health Inspector25 May 2009 at 18:32

    Gossip Aiya why don't you clean your lat? Looking at that you must be getting kabral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gossppaiyage istoriya maara pun.

    ReplyDelete