Tuesday 9 June 2009

Boss, one ice milo and a KANGAROO CURRY!


Yester day is the day of the match between Sri Lanka and Australia in the world Forty cricket world cup. Gossip aiya is very excited by this prospect that not even my annoying wipe could dampen my ishpirits. I have made well praparations for this game. I went to Ariyapala istores and brought bottle of white arrack and hau told my best prend, nondi david that I am coming to his house to watch cricket match. Nondi davids does not hau wipe.

As you all know Gossip Aiya wants srilanka to win. He not like austalia. This is because Australia sudhdha people is mean to me, saying all kinds of hurtpul things when they get into my tree wheel. One day aussi man came for hire to go to Lucky Plaza. Lucky por him gossip aiya knew shortcut to awoid ischool trappic in bambalapitiya, where pamiliar looking girls with lots of holes (Holy Pamilians) run across road like isuru malli is chasing them. Anyway, Gossip Aiya put a halew to this gantelman, and soththa aussi said 'godey fella' to me! (for those who do not know, godey= uncultured, like wipe.) I don’t know how he leanrt Sinhalese but I didn’t think it was nice. Another fellow started asking me personal questions. He gets into my tree wheel and ask me 'how are you doing mate?'. I told him I hau not mate in very long time, only mate with hand. I don't know why they are saying such uncalled por things, makes Gossip Aiya feel bad.

Austrlian people also very pat. They eat too many beef steaks and drink beer and are as big as waterbuffalo crossed with elephant on steroids. So when they get in my poor tree wheel, pront wheel going up in the sky. Keliya huta!

Then there is that other pool shane warne. Apo! That pello ofcourse worse than isuru malli. Going and chasing after anything that wears anything resembling a skirt. I feel ashamed to say that this man even came to put the moves and shakes on me because he thought my sarong was iskirt. You should hau seen his face when I lipted my sarong. Dam fool.

So after much waiting we watched tha match and ammataudu!!! what a game putha! Our fellows made kangaroo curry out of those buggers (served with a good dollop of parippu to boot). The looks on the paces of that pointing fellow was worth more than all the carrots of gold in muthukarruppan chettiyar! (gossip aiya doesn’t understand why gold is measured in carrots, maybe in sudhdha cuntrys carrot is standard weight measurement). now euribodies has put plag and jumping around like randy stray dogs outside mattakkuliya flats. Opcourse when our boise lose, euribodies cursing team like they are gurunnanseys.

Anyway, wery wery happy and putting party today also. The gossip around town is that ismelly kangaroos apter losing hawe been sent to lonely village of Leicester where there are no women or alcohol (or men) for them to get distracted by (that was problem por players like that monkey-looking bugger Andrew Symonds. As Gossip Aiya say, "symo cut wela"). Like our great coach said, maybe they should have a separate competions for the small teams like bangaldesh Scotland Netherlands and Australia to play and get practice.

Now hau to go and buy white arrack por tomorrow game before Ariyapala is closing shop and going.

Dishum Dishum
Gossip Aiyah!

4 comments:

  1. Adareneeya Gossip Aiya, what is your thoughts on Kiss Gail? Will he hammer Mendis malli today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. adaraneeya mous

    kiss gayle can kiss my mambalams. old arrack wont even have to bowl. slingah malingah will account for kiss gale or any other gayle or hurricane that comes in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your best blog ever!!!
    :D

    dishum!
    nuwan mali

    ReplyDelete